Tasmanian Government Crest
Link to the Tas government site

What the Tribunal can and can't help with

General enquiries regarding entitlements or the operation or administration of the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 1988 should be made to WorkCover Tasmania. Phone 1300 366 322.

The Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Tribunal can help with enquiries about disputes referred to the Tribunal and the dispute resolution process generally.