Tasmanian Government Crest
Link to the Tas government site

How to refer a dispute or provide notification of a dispute to The Tribunal

All referrals or notifications must be made in a form approved by the Chief Commissioner.

Forms can be accessed by using the links on this site (see Forms). 

The form must be completed in full and either posted or hand delivered to the Tribunal.

Referrals requiring urgent lodgement may be faxed to the Tribunal and the originals posted afterwards.

Please note that a number of copies of all documents may be required with your referral.  The number of copies required is noted at the bottom or each form.

Please contact the Tribunal if you are unsure which form to use.  Please remember that the Tribunal Staff are unable to provide legal advice.