Tasmanian Government LogoWorkers Rehabilitation and Compensation Tribunal

How to refer a dispute or provide notification of a dispute to The Tribunal

All referrals or notifications must be made in a form approved by the Chief Commissioner.

Forms can be accessed by using the links on this site (see Forms).

The form must be completed in full can be either posted, hand delivered or emailed to the Tribunal.

Please contact the Tribunal if you are unsure which form to use.  Please remember that the Tribunal staff are unable to provide legal advice.